About Me!!!

Not done this before....I've been on the net for a LONG while, have an computing degree and am more used to normal web sites. However the aims of this is to be a chronological journey detailing some of my ideas and hopefully practical solutions so it appears ideally suited to a blog.

I'm currently 45, reasonably successful, run a small family manufacturing business which pays the bills. I own a slightly odd, tall, end of terrace house and live with my cat!

Whilst i put average Joe in the description, i doubt any of my friends would say that about me! I'm 6'4" with a suave moustache and couldn't blend into a crowd if I tried! I'm a gothic alternative and run arround the country to clubs, pubs and festivals in my spare time. I'm also a bit of tech geek and have a passion for cinema. My lifestyle is probably far from average in that sense, however in terms of this site, I have a job, a salary, a car, a house, a load of appliances and a whole load of choices that everyone can make and in that sense i'm pretty normal, just like an average Joe, just called Lee!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 - Another odd year

Carbon Offset Investing - revisited

Carbon Offset Investing?